Virtual Meetup: A Manifesto for certain DSLs

Hi Community,

This Thursday, the 11th of February, Markus Völter, Sergej Koščejev, and I (Federico Tomassetti), would like to organize a discussion about a Manifesto we have been working on.

You can find more details about the goal of this manifesto and a preliminary version in the forum:

https://d.strumenta.community/t/a-manifesto-about-knowledge-expertise-things/1103​

We hope we can help a discussion on this initiative and plan together how to communicate better the advantages of Language Engineering and external Domain-Specific Languages in particular.

Remember that in December we changed the link to join the Meetup!

If you want to propose a topic for one of the next Virtual Meetups, please do not hesitate to contact me by replying to this email!

How to connect

To avoid other security issues is now necessary to register for the meeting. The registration should be necessary just once and be valid for all the next meetings you will participate in. I understand it is a little extra effort but it would avoid problems like the ones we encountered:

Registration for the Virtual Meetup

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting. It will also permit you to add it to your calendar.

Time

It is hosted on Zoom at 6PM GMT+1/CET (you can use this link to figure out which time is in your timezone: The Time Zone Converter).

Cheers,
Federico

1 Like