New link for Virtual Meetups

Hi Community,
We are changing the link for the Virtual Meetup.

The reason is explained here:

To avoid other security issues is now necessary to register for the meeting using this link:

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZ0tf-GprTwoE91MCTyKZpJH_K0o5rkstRAZ

The registration should be necessary just once and be valid for all the next meetings you will participate in. I understand it is a little extra effort but it would avoid problems like the ones we encountered:

After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.

It will also permit you to add it to your calendar.

Thank you!

2 Likes

It is showing: “Page not found”

Buongiorno Elisa,
Potresti verificare con questo utente che problema ci sia?

Grazie,
Federico

Can you please say it in english?

Thank You,
Salman

Sorry, I meant to share this internally. We will get back to you

Do you mean just our community because I believe it was for our community and so I can register for it because I am part of the community also.

It would be appreciated if you can clear this up.

Thank You,
Salman

Hi @ninjacombo99,
I appreciate your interest in the Strumenta Community!
The link you are trying to connect is related to the Virtual Meetup.
These events are no longer organised; here you can find an explanation of why we stopped hosting the Virtual Meetup: Rethinking the Virtual Meetups
We’ve recently organised a Panel, and we are working to organise more panels in the future. We always advertise the future events on this forum or by email.

I will be available for any further information or doubts.
Elisa

If you would like to watch the previous Virtual Meetup, you can find the recording at the following link (you will see the recording inside each page event): Meet Up – Strumenta Community

If you would like to watch the panel, the recording is available at the following link: Strumenta Community – Panel Session – Strumenta Community

Thank You very much for your reply, I will be looking forward to upcoming strumenta exclusive events