Grun.Net - Tools for testing C# Antlr Parsers

I have recently created a set of tools for testing/Analyzing/Debugging .Net Antlr4 parsers. The project is Grun.Net. The project started out with the goal of implementing the standard testrig functionality but in a set of .Net tools so I didn’t have to rebuild in Java when I wanted to test my grammar assembly. After that, it expanded into a lot more. I am constantly iterating on the software and improving it. I am hoping that people will find it useful and that I will get lots of constructive feedback.

It was pointed out to me that the software only works with the Antlr4.Runtime current and not the standard runtime. I was unaware of the major difference until recently, but have begun tackling support for both.

The software project is entirely open source and I will happily accept pull requests as well as constructive feedback. You may find the repository below, along with an instructional video demonstrating the tools.

Repo: https://github.com/wiredwiz/Grun.Net
You can find the demo video here

3 Likes

It took me a while to get back to focusing on my tool, but I now have a version that supports the old .Net ANTLR4 runtime and a version that supports the standard runtime. It also has some nice new features.

1 Like