I am very happy to announce our next Virtual Meetup, this Thursday, the 5th of November.
This week Philip Nagler-Frank will give us a presentation about building a startup on JetBrains MPS.
Philip Nagler-Frank has experience as a software developer and a technical teacher. He is currently a Lead Teacher at AW Academy Germany.
His start-up is building software for digital mental health.
Here are the topics we will cover:
- Software development in startups
- Learning about Modeling & DSLs
- Our domain model for a mental health app
- Experiences as a first time MPS user
- Migrating a diagnostic questionnaire from SQL
- State of the business and future plans
At a later stage we may have a second presentation focusing more on technical details.
After the summer we moved the meetup one hour earlier! From now on we will host them at this time.
If this is your first meetup you will find all the instructions to connect here:
(Long story short: click here Launch Meeting - Zoom)
It is hosted on Zoom at 6PM GMT+1/CET (you can use this link to figure out which time is in your timezone: Dateful Time Zone Converter).