Maths, stats, insights and limitations

Hi all,

This category seemed like appropriate for my share but I wasn’t sure if this is the right place to post such links although I’m happy to move them elsewhere on this forum if there is a better place for it.

I think there are handful of members in this community that take interest in these topics and I hope it also benefits everyone else who might have even mild interest in these topics. I know I haven’t shared much on Language and related topcis or Java/JVM or GraalVM/Truffle related resources lately but I’m hoping to do that very soon.

I have been working on two of these notebooks, on and off and also discussing it with others in the DS/ML community, here are my thoughts:

It’s early days but I hope you like them and can be part of these discussions. Any constructive feedback or comments will be highly appreciated.

I am studying your ref, but before learning your point let me propose my understanding about three terms: standardization, normalization, and harmonization:

• standardization - a description that after applying to two things allows fitting them together. e.g. nut/bolt MX spec
  • normalization - a description that after applying to two things allows cooperation of them, e.g. language C#, Java, etc. (generally DSL)
  • harmonization - a description that after applying to two things allows avoiding disturbing each other, e.g. law

What do you think? How does it work for your articles?